Monday, March 31, 2008

We're Mean Because Losing Weight Is Hard

Losing weight sucks. It does because it's hard. I talk about it often on the podcast and I keep hearing from people that I'm an inspiration. While that still freaks me out, I absorb every last bit of it and it helps. The support of the people surrounding me, whether it's in real life or from my online friends, has been invaluable. I don't think I could have made it this way without it. That being said, I wanted to give everyone a head's up to a new blog. Listener Melanie (you know, the old and crazy one :-) ) has just started a new blog, A Broad Broad, chronicling her mission to drop some weight. Stop by and show her the love.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Thanks go to you, Nessa and Holly, bubula, for producing an entertaining podcast that I listen to on my daily walks. Between y'all, Michael, Mr. B., British John, Taylor, Taffy and Rodan, slogging my ass on a treadmill or around the apartment complex has become a much less daunting prospect.

Mind you, I'm still going to hunt you down and make you pay for the "crazy and old" crack.