Wednesday, July 23, 2008

EP 47 We're Mean Because Amy's the New Tupac


Thought we we're gonna pod-fade? I say no no no

In this episode Walt has a touch of the 'roid rage, Holly is off to see the Wizard, Nessa's favorite iPhone application (and she doesn't even have one), Holly and her love/hate relationship with work, and Walt and Holly take it one further.

http://www.celebritymorgue.com/ Yes we're morbid...Well Holly and I are :)

Thank you all who participated in VIEWER MAIL!!! Check out the following blogs and/or podcasts (links are on right):

Phreddy
Bjorn
A Drink to Be Sober
The LK Today
Big Fatty Online
Diane from Tasty Jewelry

Visit our non-podcast blog at buckarub.com!

Call our voicemail line at 206-309-0790 or email your pictures for our Flickr to weremeanbecauseyourestupid@gmail.com.

I aint got the time,
And if my daddy thinks im fine
He’s trying to make me go to rehab
I wont go, go, go.

3 comments:

Fairy Princess Holly said...

is it wrong that the show art makes me want McDonalds?

LK said...

MMM, Vat of Grease...

Archerr said...

The celebrity morgue is really bad....in a good way.