Sunday, August 17, 2008

EP 53 We're Mean Because Our Dad is Gangsta


Episode 53 is like a Stevie Nicks' video.

In this episode:
Martha, we need a permission slip, asshole americans, Derek calls out British John out, Happy Birthday Phil the Oregon Dude, more confirmation of Kevin Spacey's preferences, another gangsta's paradise, Holly got a pressie, bad movies, update on Frankenklinger.

Info for the NY Meet Up with Walt and Holly!

Saturday, August 23 3:00 pm
@ Arriba Arriba
762 9th Ave in Manhattan

Thank you all who participated in VIEWER MAIL!!! Check out the following blogs and/or podcasts:

The LK Today
Big Fatty Online
Qcast Connection
DQYDJ the Podcast
I Love Lard

Visit our non-podcast blog at buckarub.com!

Call our voicemail line at 206-309-0790 or email your pictures for our Flickr to weremeanbecauseyourestupid@gmail.com.

I'm a loc'ed out gangsta, set-trippin banger
And my homies is down, so don't arouse my anger, fool
Death ain't nuthin but a heart beat away
I'm livin life do-or-die-a, what can I say?
I'm twenty-three now, but will I live to see twenty-fow'?
The way things is goin' I don't know

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holly tell me about all the good things at the minnesota state fairs. Please take photos.