Sunday, July 27, 2008

EP 48 We're Mean Because We Need the Gas


We're three old people talking about out teeth, Holly cheats, and Walt meets his goal! $1.50 Cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory this Thursday! Where the fuck is your clutter?!

Check this dude out! He so looks like the Burger King!

Thank you all who participated in VIEWER MAIL!!! Check out the following blogs and/or podcasts:

DQYDJ The Podcast
The LK Today
Terminally Single
Go Rainbow Radio
Foul Monkeys

Visit our non-podcast blog at buckarub.com!

Call our voicemail line at 206-309-0790 or email your pictures for our Flickr to weremeanbecauseyourestupid@gmail.com.

And I get off on the pain I inflict
When I start extracting those molars
You girls will be screaming like holy rollers

1 comment:

Archerr said...

OH my gosh! All the dental stories....some scary, other's not. I can't believe Nessa didn't have any major work needed after all that time! Amazing!

I always get gas when I have to have any work done. I hate the dentist and the pain they inflict. But my dentist is HOT so I put up with it to look at him. hahaha